The holidays are right around the corner and I cannot believe it! Have you got all of your gifts ready? If you haven't there is no fear. I can help you come up with great ideas to turn your session photos into gifts with these six items!
1. Print Wraps & Canvases - Take your session photos and create some large photo for your families walls. Nothing is better than receiving a wonderful wall art from your family members to help bring the home together.
2. Cards - Holiday cards are some of the easiest ways to share your session photos. You can easily send them out and they don't cost very much.
3. Framed Photos - These are just a little smaller than the print wraps or canvases, but still as creative and effective.
4. Photo Album - This is always nice to send your family members because they get more than one photograph to send your loved ones.
5. Personalized Apps - This one is super easy to share with family members because all it is is a link to add to their smart phone or tablet.
6. Gifts (See Gift Collection Guide) - Check out my gift guide here to check out all what I have to offer. These gifts include: charm bracelets with the charms being the photographs, 12 month calendars, wooden magnets, photo blankets, & photo pillows.