Anyone who knows me, knows I LOVE my dog, Kora. She is my fur child and my one and only baby. She is so spontaneous, loving and intelligent dog and I know she is just a dog, but I thought maybe you would enjoy seeing a day in her life. So I present to you Kora’s day of fun!
○ Cuddle with Mom and tell her it’s time to go outside.
○ Get treats because I am awesome
○ Give Mom or Dad a toy because I want to play. It varies from day to day, but today I think we are going to choose the rope.
○ I think I will nibble on some of my food and drink up some water. Playing gave me a little appetite.
○ It’s time for my monthly heart worm and flea and tick prevention medications. However, Mom doesn’t know that I really think these are treats.
○ Mom is here today, so I am going to explore the basement while she works out.
○ When Mom & Dad aren’t here, I typically nap the whole day. It takes me a while to fall asleep for my nap when they are here because I don’t want to miss anything important.
○ I follow Mom everywhere. I mean it. Everywhere. To the kitchen, to the bathroom, to our room, outside, even to her car. She does try to keep me out of the bathroom when she is taking a shower, but I will be RIGHT outside the door waiting for her when she is done.
○ Mom tries to take me on a walk as much as possible, but if we can’t go anywhere to walk, we just take laps in the driveway.
○ My favorite is fetch. Mom uses the ball launcher that makes it go really far and I like that so I can run REALLY fast.
○ So I got really dirty outside, so Mom says I need a bath. I am really not a fan of these. Especially when they have to use the evil hair dryer on me. Just because I have a lot of hair doesn’t mean I need that. So I am going to protest and just lay here until they decide that I don’t need one.
○ Another nap time.
○ It’s dinner time! However, I typically just graze the food throughout the evening.
○ When Mom and Dad get home from work, I like to play constantly. I want their attention. I want them to scratch me all over. I am told I am very vocal about this.
○ It’s time to settle down for bed. I am not picky about where I sleep. I like the couches downstairs, my bed in Mom and Dad’s room, their bed or the floor. As long as I make it right up next to Mom by the next morning, I am fine.
○ SOME OF MY FAVORITE THINGS: Daycare, park, rope toys, “baby”, fetch, riding in the car with Mom, getting treats from ANY drive through window.
If you can’t tell, my dog has a really exciting life. She is very intelligent and loves to learn new things. She is also very loyal and loves to protect me. If you want to follow along more about my dog, follow me on my personal Instagram (and business one as well).
Do you have some furry friends that you think are your babies too? Let me know about them! Drop a photo of them.